What are Difference between Alpaca and Llama
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Alpaca and Llama. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Alpaca and Llama
1. An alpaca weighs 150 lbs. A llama weighs 400 lbs.
2. Alpaca has soft fleece. Llama has a knife in its fur.
3. Alpaca listens to human commands. Llama listens to Norwegian death metal.
4. Alpaca eats grass. Llama eats old corn dogs.
5. Alpaca is even-tempered. Llama is constantly drunk.
6. Alpaca travels in herds. Llama will kill you the first chance it gets.
Difference between Llama vs Alpaca
Alpaca vs Llama
Differences between Llama vs Alpaca