What are Difference between Aves and Mammals
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Aves and Mammals. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Aves and Mammals
1. In Aves, body is covered with feathers. Mammals skin is covered with hair.
2. Mammary glands are absent in Aves. Mammals have mammary glands for the production of milk to nourish their young ones.
3. Bones in Aves have air cavities. Bones in Mammals are solid, hard and filled with bone-marrow.
4. In Aves, the two fore limbs are modified for flight. In Mammals, fore limbs are modified for climbing or some other purpose in few cases.
5. Aves lay eggs. Most mammals produce young ones. However, a few of them, like the Platypus and the Echidna lay eggs and some, like Kangaroos give birth to very poorly developed young ones.
Difference between Mammals vs Aves
Aves vs Mammals
Differences between Mammals vs Aves