What are Difference between Routers and Bridges
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Routers and Bridges. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Routers and Bridges
1. Routers operates in network layer of OSI Model. Bridge operates in data link layer of OSI Model.
2. Router is use to connect the LAN and WAN. Bridge is use to connect two different LAN segments.
3. Router transmits data in the form of packets. Bridge transmit data in the form frames.
4. Router reads the IP Address of a device. Bridge reads the MAC Address of a device.
5. Router has more ports compare to bridge. Bridge has only two ports.
6. Router uses routing table for sending data. Bridge does not use any routing table for sending data.
Difference between Bridges vs Routers
Routers vs Bridges
Differences between Bridges vs Routers