What are Difference between English and Flemish Bond
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between English and Flemish bond. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between English and Flemish Bond
1. For walls of thickness one and a half bricks or more, the strength is more for English Bond. For walls of one brick thickness, Flemish Bond gives greater strength.
2. In English-bond, appearance on the facing is not pleasing. In Flemish-bond, appearance on the facing is pleasing.
3. In the first, it does not require skilled labor. In the second one, skilled labor is required.
4. English Bond are More Costly. Flemish Bond is less costly due to using brick bats.
5. English bond requires less mortar as compared to Flemish.
Difference between Flemish Bond vs English
English vs Flemish Bond
Differences between Flemish Bond vs English