What are Difference between Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes
Compare, distinguish, explain what is the main difference between Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes
1. Most prokeryotes are unicellular. Most eukaryotes are multi cellular.
2. The nucleus is poorly defined due to the absence of nuclear membrane. The nucleus is well defined and is surrounded by a nuclear membrane.
3. Nucleolus is absent. Nucleolus is present.
4. Cell organelles such as plastids, mitochondria, golgi bodies etc are absent.Cell organelles such as plastids, mitochondria, golgi bodies etc are present.
5. Bacteria and blue-green algae are prokaryak cells. Fungi, plant, and animal cells are eukaryolic cells.
Difference between Eukaryotes vs Prokaryotes
Prokaryotes vs Eukaryotes
Differences between Eukaryotes vs Prokaryotes