What are Difference between Organic and Inorganic Fertilizers
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Organic and Inorganic Fertilizers. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Organic and Inorganic Fertilizers
1. Organic Fertilizers are cheap whereas Inorganic fertilizers are expensive.
2. Organic Fertilizers improves soil structure and texture. Inorganic fertilizers have no fixed shape.
3. Organic Fertilizers absorbs and holds water. Inorganic fertilizers cannot absorb or hold water.
4. In Organic fertilizers, it is not easy to control the number of nutrients added. In Inorganic fertilizers, it's easy to control amounts of specific nutrients added
5. Organic Fertilizers help to check soil erosion. Inorganic Fertilizers do not help to check soil erosion.
Difference between Inorganic Fertilizers vs Organic
Organic vs Inorganic Fertilizers
Differences between Inorganic Fertilizers vs Organic