Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Ozone and Oxygen. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Ozone and Oxygen
1. Ozone (03) is a triatomic molecule, consisting of three oxygen atoms. Oxygen is a diatomic molecule, consisting of only two oxygen atoms.
2. Ozone has a strong, pungent odour. Oxygen is odourless.
3. Ozone gas at lower atmospheric levels can be harmful. It is a deadly poison. Oxygen is not a harmful gas.
4. Ozone is less stable than oxygen.
5. Ozone can absorb harmful Ultraviolet UV light. Oxygen cannot absorb harmful UV light.
Search More Topics on the Web
Difference between Oxygen vs Ozone
Ozone vs Oxygen
Differences between Oxygen vs Ozone