What are Difference between Sociopath and Psychopath
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between Sociopath and Psychopath. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Sociopath and Psychopath
1. Sociopath has asuufering from antisocial personality disorder. Psychopath is a suffering from lack of empathy or conscience.
2. In sociopath, impulsivity is varied whereas in Psychopath impulsivity is high.
3. In sociopath, behavior is controlled whereas in psychopath, behavior is erratic.
4. Sociopath criminal behavior is to tendency to participate in schemes and take calculated risks to minimize evidence or exposure. In psychopath, criminal behavior is to tendency to leave clues and act on impulse.
5. In sociopath, criminal predisposiyions is due to tendency for premeditated crimes with controllable risks, criminal opportunism, fraud, calculated or opportunistics violence. In psychopath, criminal predisposiyions is due to tendency for impulsive or opportunistic criminal behavior, excessive risk, impulsive or opportunistic violence.
6. In sociopath, there a tendency to appear superficially normal in social relationships, often social predators. In psychopath, its unable to maintain normal relationships.
7. Predisposition to violence in sociopath is varies whereas in psychopath it is high.
Difference between Psychopath vs Sociopath
Sociopath vs Psychopath
Differences between Psychopath vs Sociopath