What are Difference between Concave and Convex Mirror
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the main difference between concave and convex mirror in physics optics. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between concave and convex mirror
1. If the inner surface of the spherical mirror is the reflecting surface, it is called a concave mirror. If the outer surface of the spherical mirror is the reflecting surface, it is called a convex mirror.
2. A concave mirror is called a converging mirror. Convex mirror is called a diverging mirror or fisheye mirror.
3. The focus lies in front of the mirror in concave. The focus lies behind the mirror in convex.
4. A concave mirror can be projected on the screen. The convex mirror cannot be projected on the screen.
5. A concave mirror is hollowed or rounded. Convex mirror is curved or rounded like the outside of sphere or circle.
Difference between Convex Mirror vs Concave
Concave vs Convex Mirror
Differences between Convex Mirror vs Concave