Differentiate, distinguish, compare and explain what is the main difference between cyclic and non-cyclic photophosphorylation. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Cyclic and Non-cyclic photophosphorylation
1. Cyclic photophosphorylation is performed by photosystem I independently. Non-cyclic photo phosphorylation is performed by collaboration of both photosys-tems I and II.
2. Cyclic is not connected with photolysis of water. Therefore, no oxygen is evolved. Non-cyclic is connected with photolysis of water and libera-tion of oxygen.
3. Cyclic synthesises only ATP. Non-cyclic photophosphorylation is not only connected with ATP synthesis but also production of NADPH.
4. Cyclic photophosphorylation operates under low light intensity, anaerobic conditions or when CO2 availability is poor. Non-cyclic photophosphorylation takes place under optimum light, aerobic conditions and in the pres-ence of carbon dioxide.
5. Cyclic occurs mostly in stromal or intergranal thylakoids. Non cyclic occurs in the graml thylakoids.
6. ATP synthesis is not affected by DCMU in cyclic. DCMU inhibits non-cyclic photophosphorylation.
Decorate Your Home
Now from technical lets come to a lifestyle topic of photo wall art, photo tiles and wall art prints.
Photo wall art, including photo tiles and wall art prints, is a unique and stylish way to bring your favorite photos to life. Whether it's a cherished family portrait, a breathtaking landscape, or a candid snapshot of a special moment, transforming your photos into stunning pieces of art adds a personal touch to any living space.
So why settle for storing away your precious photos when you can turn them into stunning works of art? Embrace the trend of photo wall art – whether through photo tiles or wall art prints – and showcase your memories in a way that is stylish, customizable, and timeless. Introduce a touch of trendiness to your rooms with this captivating decoration; visit: https://www.prints4sure.com/ to know about Wallpics photo tiles, how to create custom wall art with your selected photo gallery, order and print them, shipped them to your home and install it.
Difference between Non-cyclic photophosphorylation vs Cyclic
Cyclic vs Non-cyclic photophosphorylation
Differences between Non-cyclic photophosphorylation vs Cyclic