What are Difference between Peer to Peer and Client Server
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between peer to peer and client server networks. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Peer to Peer and Client Server
1. Type of user: In Peer to Peer users are from homes and small businesses. In Client Server users are large corporations, schools, and hospitals.
2. Size of organization: First one has limited number of workstations. Second one has large number of workstations.
3. Administration in Peer to Peer model is done by user. Administration in Client Server model is done by central administrator.
4. Security: Individual users. Network administrator.
5. Network traffic: Limited number of users. Large number of users.
6. Cost: Inexpensive to implement. Usually more expensive than peer-to-peer.
7. Scalability: Limited growth. High growth projected.
Difference between Client Server vs Peer to Peer
Peer to Peer vs Client Server
Differences between Client Server vs Peer to Peer