Bowling for lizards was whose favourite TV program ? The answer is
Question: Bowling for lizards was whose favourite TV program
Answer: Fred Flintstone
Top Searched General Knowledge Topics
- Calgary University offers a two day course in what
- Whose last words were "It's unbelievable"
- What word from the Persian means perfumed
- What colour is caffeine
- What Japanese word ironically means " May you live forever "
- Who was born Mark Feld
- What food Scots once refuse to eat cos it was not in the Bible
- What colour tranquillisers work best
- Louisa Adams was the only first lady to be what
- The word Sahara is Arabic for what
- Pluto Greek god of the underworld - what was Plutus god of
- Who said "This game is about beating the crap out of everyone"
- In which American state is Wankers Corner
- What product sold 330 in the US in its first year
- Peggy is a diminutive for which girls name
- In what state did the 1862 Sioux uprising start
- The letter B comes from Egyptian hieroglyphics meaning what
- In Fargo North Dakota you can be jailed for dancing with what