What is the name of the phobia of fear of failure? The answer is
Question: What is the name of the fear of failure phobia ?
Answer: The name of the phobia for fear of failure is Atychiphobia.
Atychiphobia is a recognized fear which linked with a strong feeling of thoughts becomes phobia, usually, each and every person have their own phobias, like some people have acrophobia (fear of fight), aqua phobia (fear of water) and Aerophobia (fear of flying), but here is the discussion about Atychiphobia, means fear of failure.
This Fear is common among lot of people and when it becomes phobia some unusual and illogical actions occur. If this Fear continuously increases the duration to the existence, then it shows the symptoms of abnormalities and put limits to a person too much to do anything. This accuracy is entitled Atychiphobia and person having Atychiphobia cannot be able to get any chance to overcome.
Top Searched General Knowledge Topics
- who would use a punty in their job
- what has 12000 eyes
- what did the ancient greeks use instead of soap
- who invented popcorn
- 20% of japanese publications are what
- in florida its illegal for a housewife to do what more 3 times daily
- what fictitious murderer first appeared in string of pearls 1840s
- in atlanta georgia what is it illegal to do to a giraffe
- hearts bells leaves and acorns card suits which country
- any sufficiently advanced technology indistinguishable from magic
- in switzerland it is illegal to do what in an apartment after 10pm
- in italy a man can be arrested if found wearing what
- in which sport is there a york round
- who discovered blood circulation
- 40% of americans have never been where
- faith hope charity fortitude justice prudence whats missing
- the arcocarpus altilis was involved in a mutiny what is it
- men average 12 a year women 18 a year what
- who was the first black entertainer to win an emmy award