What is the name of fear of crowds phobia? The answer is
Question: What is the name of the phobia of fear of crowds or open cpace?
Answer: The name of the phobia for fear of open spaces or crowds is Agoraphobia.
Agoraphobia refers to the fear of being in places or situations it is difficult or embarrassing to escape from when a panic attack occurs or being helpless in such situations that leads to avoiding the place or the dreadful situation, for example, crowds, big stores, bridges, tunnels, usingthe train, bus or plane, cinema, standing in line, and small enclosed spaces.
Top Searched General Knowledge Topics
- students at cambridge no dogs what lord byron keep
- les reed wrote which famous song for a welsh singer
- john flynn invented what service in australia
- what did the ancient greeks use instead of soap
- what animal originated groundhog day
- names from jobs what in the middle ages did a walker do
- what is belleek
- any sufficiently advanced technology indistinguishable from magic
- in us on what day are most collect calls reverse charges made
- collective nouns a gang of what
- to whom is the wizard of oz dedicated
- faith hope charity fortitude justice prudence whats missing
- who wrote the music for the ballets firebird and rites of spring