Who said - "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"
Question: Who said - "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"
Answer: Henry Thoreau
Top Searched General Knowledge Topics
- Which is the worlds busiest metro system
- In the Christmas song your true love gave you give eight what
- Hindu religion Batavia is an incarnation of Vishnu in what form
- What's the only movie Alfred Hitchcock make twice
- The medical journal Practitioner 1923 said it will never happen?
- Silent movie star Ben Turpin insured his what for 4500000
- The dunnock is another name for which common bird
- Males outnumber females by 5 to 1 in what addiction
- In which city was Galileo born
- Tomatillo is a feature in what countries cusine
- Red headed men are more likely than others to do what
- In US on what Day are most collect calls reverse charges made
- Amerigo Vespucci airport is in which city
- The film 10 Rillington Place is based on which British serial killer
- The Colossus of Rhodes was a statue of who
- Orienteering began in which country
- Rose O'Neil created the Kewpie doll where is it signed
- What Italian stew literally translates as Bone with a Hole
- A place name including worth e.g. Tamwonh what's worth mean
- Artistic movement shared name with French for hobby horse