Who wrote the poem "The Pied Piper of Hamlin"
Question: Who wrote the poem "The Pied Piper of Hamlin"
Answer: Robert Browning
Top Searched General Knowledge Topics
- The Afghan Taliban use which colour of flag
- What links Socrates Aristotle Janis Joplin
- If you saw Fringilla Coelebs what bird have you noticed
- Seth Wheeler patented it in 1871 - what
- The Phoenician symbol for mouth is now what letter of alphabet
- In what movie did Richard Drefus make his one line debut
- Silvester in Germany is what day in USA / England
- Which group had a 1970s UK number one hit with Oh Boy
- Broadway 59 music Ordinary Couple, Preludium, Processional
- What's the more common name of the Crux Gammata
- What play is set in Venice and Cyprus
- Rosetta Jacobs became famous under what name
- In Animal Farm what was the name of the farm
- What is the literal translation of pot-pouri
- Where could you hear the Cuckoo Song
- To an Australian what is an eslcy
- What is the SI unit of illumination
- Whisky and Drambuie mix to form what sickly cocktail
- Cross gamet, Strap, Butt and Back flap types of what
- Bob Dylan said you should never trust anyone what?