What are Health Benefits of LemonIt’s tangy, tart, and yet a bit sweet all at the same time! It tastes as good in soup and on chicken as it does in pie and cake. It is a species of small evergreen tree native to Asia and has numerous of wellness advantage. The tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, which has both culinary and cleaning uses. Here on these page we will see some of the important health benefits of Lemon fruit. Drinking Lemon water in the morning time have a lot of benefits. The health benefits of lemon water are due to its many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus and protein. Lemon water is tasty, refreshing & best of all alkalizing. Drinking lemon water is a healthy way to replenish & rejuvenate our body.
Benefits of Lemon for Skin
Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time. Vitamin C is a great antioxidant for neutralizing free radicals and boosting collagen production. The natural acids of lemon gently remove dead skin cells and lighten age spots, unwanted freckles and clears facial discolorations. The acidity content absorbs the oiliness and cleans the pores without stripping the skin of its natural oil balance.
Lemon reduces pigmentation in the form of dark patches/spots, tanning or melasma with the help of its two integral components, Vitamin C and citric acid. The anti-aging action of applying lemon juice on the skin is attributed to the antioxidant action of vitamin C and exfoliating action of the citric acid. Vitamin C is a potent anti-aging ingredien and studies show that ascorbic acid present in these Vitamin C serums can reduce the signs of skin ageing in 3 months. Lemons are one of the best known remedies to lighten the pimple marks.
If your elbows and knees appear dark, simply rub them with half of a lemon and bleach them to see the magic. Lemons are anti-bacterial they help in treating acne. Just squeeze lemon on the face and the blackheads will soon fade away.
Let's see some of the common health benefits of lemon
- While drinking lemon juice with olive oil helps to get rid of gall-stones.
- It balances maintain the pH levels in the body
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems.
- It removes uric acid in your joints, which is one of the main causes of inflammation.
- It helps to relieve symptoms of indigestion such as heartburn, burping and bloating.
- Helps you lose weight and is good for heart health, as well as brain and nerve function.
- The lemon pel contains the potent phytonutrient tangeritin, which has been proven to be effective for brain disorders like Parkinson’s disease.
- In India, Ayurveda medicine values the lemon as a fruit and for its properties. It is sour, warm, promoter of gastric fire, light, good for vision, pungent and astringent.
- Lemons have powerful antibacterial properties; experiments have found the juice of lemons destroy the bacteria of malaria, cholera, diphtheria, typhoid and other deadly diseases.
Health Benefits of Lemon in Strengthen Immune System
Lemon Fruit Images, Photos, Pics, PictureIt helps to strengthen your immune system, cleanse your stomach, and it is considered a blood purifier. it is a fruit popular for its therapeutic properties, helps maintain your immune system and thus, protects you from the clutches of most types of infections. It also plays the role of a blood purifier. It's juice has several energy gains associated with it. It is well known as a useful treatment for kidney stones, reducing strokes and lowering body temperature. As a refreshing drink, it helps you to stay calm and cool. Warm lemon water serves as the perfect Morning Drink, as it aids the digestive system and makes the process of eliminating the waste products from the body easier. It prevents the problem of constipation and diarrhea, by ensuring smooth bowel functions.
Health Benefits of Lemon as an AntisepticIt is a fabulous antiseptic and lime-water juice also works wonders for people having heart problems, owing to its high potassium content. It balances maintain the pH levels in the body. Having warm juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins. It has strong antibacterial, antiviral, and immune-boosting powers which build immunity and fight infection. The American Cancer Society says its warm water helps cancer sufferers to stimulate bowel movements. They can help to clear bacteria in the mouth assisting with the strength of our teeth as well as keeping our breath nice.
Uses of Lemon Leaves in MedicinesHealth Benefits of Lemon in preparing medicines. The leaves and the oil are used to make medicine. They are used for treating digestive tract spasms, stomachache, high blood pressure, convulsions, pain, vomiting, cough, achy joints (rheumatism), fever, the common cold, and exhaustion. It is also used to kill germs and as a mild astringent.