Automated trading is an opportunity for full?fledged work in the financial markets, in which instead of a trader, a program is used that fulfills the established rules for opening and closing a transaction.
For the vast majority of traders, the use of such software has already become an integral part of trading.
This strategy is suitable for beginners and experienced traders. According to statistics, two-thirds of transactions are made thanks to automated trading. Everyone can individually adjust the trading parameters in the order they need. This applies to order positions, signals for opening and closing points, and trading stops.
Advantages of working with automated trading
Professionals noted that this approach provides time savings, the ability to optimize their trading strategies, work without tracking the markets and avoid the influence of emotions.
Let's take a closer look at each of the advantages:
- Control of emotions. This criterion is perhaps the most important when choosing automatic trading. Decisions to open and close positions should always be made on the basis of irrefutable facts. The influence of emotions is a common cause of failures in trading, especially for beginners.
- Save time. Manual trading requires constant concentration and mental work of the trader. And it is necessary to stay in this mode for a long part of the day. Thanks to automatic trading, a trader can spend time learning new skills or doing other things.
- Qualified trading analysis. Even if a trader does not have knowledge in any field, the chosen software can do it for him.
- Analysis of a huge number of assets. When trading manually, a trader can physically keep track of only a limited number of trading instruments. The trading robot can be configured to track as many charts as you want, without missing any signals for opening and closing a deal.
What should I pay attention to when choosing trading software?
Many brokers offer software (robots) that can be selected on their platform. Each of them has its own individual functionality, so in order to choose the most suitable one, you need to evaluate all possible factors:
- To study who the software is intended for: beginners or experienced;
- What types of assets does it work with (currency pairs, company shares, cryptocurrency, etc.);
- Will he be able to work with the chosen strategy (for example, buying and holding assets or arbitrage);
- Reputation and feedback on working with the software from experienced traders;
- At what time of the day can the trading robot work;
- Security costs;
- Force majeure in case of technical problems.
The process of selecting a forex trading robot should be taken seriously and carefully, because it will depend on him to achieve successful results.