Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the differences between Mammals and Reptiles. Comparison and Difference.
Differences between Mammals and Reptiles
|2||Have hair on Fur.||Have scaly hair.|
|3||Give live birth.||Lay eggs.|
Similarities between Mammals and Reptiles
1. Both are Vertebrates.
2. Both breath with lungs.
Some Special Features of Mammals are
1. They are warm-blooded
2. Have fur, hair or wool
3. They give birth to live young (the exception here is that platypus and echidna lay eggs)
4. The mother feeds milk to their young
5. They all have lungs
Some Special Features of Reptiles are
1. They are cold-blooded
2. Have hard leathery scales
3. Most have 4 limbs and a tail the (exception here is the snake has no limbs)
4. Most lay eggs with leathery shells
5. They have lungs
Search More Topics on the Web
Similarities and differences between Mammals and Reptiles
Similarities between differences between Mammals and Similarities