Pepperstone is a trending forex broker that was established in 2010. It is owned by Pepperstone Group Limited from Melbourne, Australia. Pepperstone Group has emerge as a top-tier player in the online brokerage site with a full-featured trading portal that focuses on forex, indices, shares, commodities and cryptocurrencies.
Six years after its beginning, its subsidiary, Pepperstone Limited, was launch with a plan of providing European traders the prospect to access more advanced trading platform and competent customer service. Pepperstone is regulated by seven regulatory authorities, amongst wich ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) and FCA (UK Financial Conduct Authority).
Pepperstone Offers Best Tools in the Trading Platform for Customers
Pepperstone provides specialized tools that help not only master trading to a novice user, but also notably increase the efficiency of trades. Several desktop, mobile, and web-based platforms, a well technically drafted product catalog, educational resources for beginners in trading and multiple account types all come together to offer a trading experience that will plead every beginner or a professional traders alike. Also the customer support in all working days 24/5 from website as well as from phone and chat leaded by the best technical suppoort team in trading influences the customer to trade confidently without doubts.
Advantages of trading with Pepperstone
- Attractive trading conditions
- Fast order execution - 30 ms on average
- 1200+ trading instruments
- Low fees
- In ideal time, no inactivity fee
Types of Trading Accounts at Pepperstone
Pepperstone offers a demo account as well as two types of live accounts: Razor Account and Standard Account with different conditions. All customers are protected from negative balances, which is another row for security.
The spread for the EUR/USD pairs varies average 0.17 pips. The broker commission starts from AUD 7 for every 100,000 traded. Suitable for advance taders.
The average spread for the EUR/USD pair is between 0.6-1.3 pips (average 0.17 pips), with no commission. This is suitable for begineers.
Favorable Trading Conditions for Users
Pepperstone is notable by encouraging trading conditions. The minimum trade volume is 0.01 lots, and spreads start at 0.0 pips. Also, the broker offers over 1200+ different trading instruments. Trade orders are executed quite quickly - in 30 ms on an average. The ability to auto copy trades is also provided on the platform.
Learning Resources to Start Trading for Beginners
Pepperstone's website contains inclusive educational material on a specific section that includes "Learn To Trade Forex" tutorials, plentiful archived and live webinars, and an inspiring list of trading guides. Commodity trading is also covered in detail, along with discussions on slippage, hedging, and margin.
For the beginners, forex compound calculator act as a very helping tool to predict accurately and state how a trading account can grow over time with a chosen gain percentage per trade. A forex compounding allows you to grow your account exponentially and earn higher returns.
What is forex compunding?
Compounding is the action of reinvesting the profits back into the investment in order to amplify profits even more, or in other words, getting interest on interest. In the stock market, an account can compound through the reinvestment of dividends while in the forex market, you can reinvest your profits.
Information available in the Education section
- How Forex trading works
- News section
- 10 trading terms you need to know
- Training videos
- Technical analysis
Service offered by Pepperstone
Removes market noise: displays currency pairs, as well as data intervals and indicators of important market events.
2. VPS hosting
Allows you to trade around the clock and without interruption, regardless of the quality of the internet connection.
10 Key Points - Why a New Trader Should Opt Pepperstone Trading Platform
1. The minimum to open an account is 200 units of the base currency. Funding options are comprehensive and include Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, PayPal, Skrill, BPay, POLi, Union Pay and Neteller.
2. According to the broker conditions: the funding options are fee-free for traders in most of the countries.
3. No dormant or inactivity fees were found when reviewing site disclosures and FAQ's. Pepperstone doesn't charge an inactivity fee.
4. There are, however, fees for international bank wire withdrawals.
5. Pepperstone offers 2 types of accounts: Razor (The spread for the EUR/USD pairs varies average 0.17 pips) and Standard (the average spread for the EUR/USD pair is between 0.6-1.3 pips (average 0.17 pips), with no commission).
6. The replenishments are available in currencies such as AUD, USD, JPY, GBP, EUR, CAD, CHF, NZD, SGD, and HKD.
7. In addition to real accounts, a demo version of a trading account is offered to clients.
8. Pepperstone provides clients with MT4 and MT5, TradingView terminals as well as cTrader.
9. A trader can trade using the desktop version of the software. Mobile versions for Android and iOS are also available.
10. Freedom to trade your way with one account and multiple login platforms with TradingView, MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and cTrader .
Final Thoughts on Pepperstone
Pepperstone is a best feasible option for traders in forex trade. It delivers a complete trading practice, which is much more competitive than other brokers in the online forex trading community. The company stands higher with its lightning-fast execution systems.