Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Soil Fertility and Productivity. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Soil Fertility and Productivity
1. Soil Fertility is an index of available nutrient to plants. Soil Productivity is used to indicate crop yields.
2. Soil Fertility is influenced by the physical, chemical and biological factors of the soil. Soil Productivity depends upon fertility and location.
3. Soil Fertility is the function of available nutrients of the soil. Soil Productivity is the function of soil fertility, management and climate.
4. All fertile soils are not productive. All productive soils are fertile.
5. Soil Fertility is an inherent property of the soil. Soil Productivity is not the inherent property of the soil.
Search More Topics on the Web
Difference between Productivity vs Soil Fertility
Soil Fertility vs Productivity
Differences between Productivity vs Soil Fertility