What are Difference between Telephone and Computer Network
Differentiate, distinguish, compare and explain what is the main 5 difference between Telephone and Computer Network. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Telephone and Computer Network
1. Telephone network has separate signaling & data phases. Computer network has signaling information combined with data.
2. In telephone n/w, there is a connection establishment phase. In computer n/w there is no connection establishment phase.
3. Telephone n/w has End-End path reserved. Computer n/w has no path reservation.
4. In telephone network, data transfer through one path only. In computer network, data transfer can take via multiple paths.
5. There is a connection disconnect phase in telephone networks. There is no connection disconnect phase in computer networks.
Search More Topics on the Web
Difference between Computer Network vs Telephone
Telephone vs Computer Network
Differences between Computer Network vs Telephone