Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between User and Monitor Mode. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between User and Monitor Mode
1. User mode and monitor mode are distinguished by a bit called the mode bit.
2. User mode uses bit 1 and monitor mode uses bit 0.
3. At the boot time hardware starts with the monitor mode.
4. Also, at the time of interrupt user mode is shifted to the transfer mode.
5. The system always switches to the user mode before passing control to the user program.
6. Whenever the system gains control of the computer it works in monitor mode otherwise in user mode.
Difference between Monitor Mode vs User
User vs Monitor Mode
Differences between Monitor Mode vs User