Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between natural and artificial drought. Comparison and Differences.
Comparison and Difference between Natural and Artificial Drought
1. Natural drought initial cost is high while artificial drought is more economical.
2. Natural cannot be controlled while the artificial is better in control.
3. In natural rate of combustion is low whereas in the artificial rate of combustion is very high.
4. In the natural drought, low-grade fuel cannot be burnt properly whereas in the artificial low-grade fuel can be used.
5. Natural is considerably affected by the atmospheric temperature while artificial is not affected by the atmospheric temperature.
6. Natural has lower efficiency while artificial has higher efficiency.
7. In Natural, fuel consumption is more whereas in artificial fuel consumption is less.
Search More Topics on the Web
Difference between Artificial Drought vs Natural
Natural vs Artificial Drought
Differences between Artificial Drought vs Natural