Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Periodic and Aperiodic Signal. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Periodic and Aperiodic SignalWhat is the point of difference between periodic and aperiodic signal?
The point of difference between periodic and aperiodic signal is given below:
1. A signal which repeats itself after a specific interval of time is called periodic signal. A signal which does not repeat itself after a specific interval of time is called aperiodic signal.
2. A signal that repeats its pattern over a period is called periodic signal. While a signal that does not repeats its pattern over a period is called aperiodic signal or non-periodic.
3. Periodic signal can be represented by a mathematical equation. Aperiodic Signal cannot be represented by any mathematical equation.
4. At any point in time, we can determine the value of a periodic signal. Value of aperiodic signal cannot be determined with certainty at any given point of time.
5. Periodic signal are deterministic signals. Aperiodic signal are random signals.
6. Example of periodic signals are: sine cosine square saw tooth etc. Examples of aperiodic signals are sound signals from the radio, all types of noise signals.
Difference between Aperiodic Signal vs Periodic
Periodic vs Aperiodic Signal
Differences between Aperiodic Signal vs Periodic