What are Difference between RNA and DNA
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the main difference between RNA and DNA. Comparison and Differences.
Comparison and Difference between RNA and DNA
1. RNA is the abbreviation of Ribonucleic acid. DNA is the abbreviation for Deoxyribonucleic acid.
2. RNA is single stranded. DNA is double stranded.
3. RNA carry the message from DNA to protein. DNA is the main genetic material.
4. RNA has uracil whereas DNA has thymine.
5. RNA is less stable as compared to DNA.
6. RNA is synthesized by RNA polymerase. DNA is synthesized by DNA polymerase.
Difference between DNA vs RNA
RNA vs DNA
Differences between DNA vs RNA