Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between X-ray and Gamma Ray Radiography. Comparison and Differences.
Differences between X-ray and Gamma Ray Radiography
1. X-rays have larger wavelength whereas Gamma rays have shorter wavelength.
2. X rays has less penetration power. Gamma rays has high penetration power.
3. X-rays are used for components having thickness up to 62mm. Gamma rays are used for more thickness components.
4. In x-rays, only one component can be examined at a time while in Gamma rays, many components can be examined at a time.
5. For X-rays Radiography, equipment is larger in size whereas for Gamma rays Radiography, equipment is smaller in size.
6. X-rays radiography is more intensity and faster as compared to gamma-ray radiography.
Difference between Gamma Ray Radiography vs X-ray
X-ray vs Gamma Ray Radiography
Differences between Gamma Ray Radiography vs X-ray